Sustainability, performance and efficiency, safety and reliability of lubricant applications. These are the cross-industry research topics in the Lubricants Expert Committee.
The members are manufacturers of industrial lubricants and additives. They support a broad project portfolio and are closely linked with research institutes and experts from the automotive industry, mechanical and plant engineering, tool manufacturers and chain technologists.
As a member of the AiF, the DGMK is entitled to apply for IGF research funding with its own projects. In 2020, the DGMK's Processing and Application department obtained grants from the BMWi amounting to more than 1.5 million euros as part of the IGF competition process.
We are linked to other innovation networks. These include
- FVV Research Association for Combustion Engines e.V.
- FVA Forschungsvereinigung Antriebstechnik e.V.
- Composites United Leichtbau-Forschung gGmbH
- GfT Society for Tribology
- Research Association for Pigments and Coatings e.V.