Vision & Mission
Providing a sustainable and climate-neutral energy supply will be the challenge of our generation. This mammoth task can only be mastered together, involving all creativity & innovation.
With our network, we want to help shape the change towards a sustainable energy supply.
We want to increase the visibility of women in the industry and create space for inspiration, exchange of ideas and knowledge transfer in technical fields to ensure a sustainable and successful industry.
We see the need, the desire and the potential to create a lively network for women scientists, technicians and engineers from the energy world, which is unique with its target group in the German-speaking world. In its role as a neutral platform for technical-scientific exchange in the energy sector, the DGMK offers the ideal institution to successfully establish such a network.
She Drives Energy - is aimed at all women with a scientific or engineering background working in the energy sector
With She Drives Energy we pursue...
- The establishment of a lively and sustainable network in which the interdisciplinary exchange of female technicians, scientists and engineers from the upstream, midstream and downstream, renewable energy and associated sectors is the highest priority.
- The support through exchange in factual topics, advice in career questions and inspiration.
- Bringing the technical & scientific disciplines closer to young women - high school & high school graduates, female students, lab technicians and young professionals.
- The creation of a protected space for trustful exchange and respectful learning from each other (e.g. mentoring).
- Opportunities for further development (career growth).
Further information and details on implementation are set out in the strategy paper.