Network is Power!
Why become a member of She Drives Energy?
- Create a cross-sector network with fellow campaigners from industry & science, associations & authorities
...it allows you:
- Orientation in times of change in the global energy world
- The exchange with the experts of our branch
- Cross-industry contacts that you can use for your personal development and professional advancement
- The design of a unique network for women in the energy sector
Take the opportunity to broaden your horizons & acquire relevant industry knowledge.
...and last but not least be always up to date with news or events from She Drives Energy.
Vision & Mission
Providing a sustainable and climate-neutral energy supply will be the challenge of our generation. This mammoth task can only be mastered together, involving all creativity & innovation.
With our network, we want to help shape the change towards a sustainable energy supply.
We want to increase the visibility of women in the industry and create space for inspiration, exchange of ideas and knowledge transfer in technical fields to ensure a sustainable and successful industry.
We see the need, the desire and the potential to create a lively network for women from the energy world, which is unique in the German-speaking world with its target group. In its role as a neutral platform for technical-scientific exchange in the energy sector, the DGMK offers the ideal institution to successfully establish such a network.
She Drives Energy - is aimed at all technically interested women working in the energy sector.
With She Drives Energy we pursue...
- The establishment of a lively and sustainable network. The interdisciplinary exchange of female technicians, scientists, engineers and experts from upstream, midstream and downstream, renewable energies and associated fields is at the center.
- The support through exchange in factual topics, advice in career questions and inspiration.
- Bringing the technical & scientific disciplines closer to young women - high school & high school graduates, female students, lab technicians and young professionals.
- The creation of a protected space for trustful exchange and respectful learning from each other (e.g. mentoring).
- Opportunities for further development (career growth).
Further information and details on implementation are set out in the strategy paper.