The Technical Committee was founded in 1970 under the name "Safety in Petroleum Plants". The primary objective of the work of the technical committee is the continuous improvement of occupational safety and the associated reduction in the number of accidents. The committee cultivates the exchange of information and experience on safety-relevant issues and requirements.
- DGMK Accident Statistics, Accident Analysis and Derivation of Suitable Measures
- Road Accidents: Actions and Programmes
- Handling of Hazardous Substances
- Devices for Locating Employees (e.g. Use During Standstills for Manhole Guards)
- Protective Work Clothing, Scaffolding and Mandatory Seat Belt Wearing
- Safety Awareness
- Partner Company Management, SCC, Security Pass
- Process and Plant Safety
SCC Safety Certificate Contractors
SCC is a process that certifies management systems for occupational safety, taking into account relevant (occupational) safety, health and environmental protection aspects (SGU).
Here you can learn more about Safety Certificate Contractors