The current geopolitical challenges make the need to reduce energy and resource consumption more than clear, and tribology can make a major contribution here. The 64th Tribology Symposium, which will be held in Göttingen from September 25-27, 2023, will once again offer an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas with experts on current advances in this field, with over 80 presentations from industry and research institutions, a poster and technical exhibition.
Technical Committee Lubricants
GFT/DGMK: 64th Tribology Conference on Friction, Lubrication and Wear
Hotel Leisure In
Dransfelder Str. 3, 37079 Göttingen
The conference is organized by the Gesellschaft für Tribologie e.V.. Every two years, the DGMK Lubricants Technical Committee is a co-organizer.
Call for Papers
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations can be submitted until April 28, 2023 on the topics:
- Tribological systems
- Materials and materials technologies
- Lubricants and lubrication technology
- Thin films and surface technologies
- Machine elements and drive technology
- Sealing technology
- Databases and data analysis
- Sustainability through tribology
- Machining and forming technology
- Tribology in automotive engineering
- Functional fluids for electromobility
- Tribology for earth drilling and tunneling
- Biotribology, Life Science
- Haptics and tactile perception of surfaces
Members of the DGMK can participate at a special price.