The DGMK Department of Geo-Energy Systems and Underground Technologies, together with a consortium of German and Austrian E&P companies, storage operators and IFINKOR, founded the DGMK Working Group Materials and Corrosion in June 2018.
The bi-annual meetings are to be used to address and discuss current issues on the topic of materials and corrosion. Experts from storage facilities and E&P industry as well as selected experts from the scientific field are invited as permanent members of the working group. If required, selected guests will be invited on specific topics.
Wintershall Dea GmbH
Your Contact to the DGMK Office
Dr. Susanne Kuchling
Head of the Geo-Energy-Systems and Subsurface Technologies Department
Coordination of the Department Geo-Energy-Systems and Subsurface Technologies
- Use of Materials and Combinations of Materials in Underground and Surface Installations and in Storage Operations
- Mechanical Wear, Tribology, Fatigue, Erosion; in each Case also in Combination with Corrosion
- Bacteria, Microbial Corrosion
- Material and Corrosion Testing, Laboratory Analysis, Damage Analysis
- Corrosion Management: Monitoring, RBI, Online Systems
- Production Chemistry: Inhibitors, Biocides
- New Manufacturer Developments, Field Reports
- Standards, Interpretation of Standards in Operation