DGMK Regional Group
Lower Saxony has been the most important state in Germany for over 100 years when it comes to the production of hydrocarbons. The region around Hanover has therefore established itself as the German centre of the exploration and extraction industry.
Accordingly, the focus of the Hanover regional group's activities is also on the exploration and extraction of hydrocarbons. Technical topics related to the operation of mature fields as well as the implementation of digitalisation are part of this branch of industry.
Selected topics from past events:
- Digitalization in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Role of the Oil and Gas Industry in Times of the Energy Transition
- Storage of Renewable Energies
- Production of Oil and Gas
- Advanced Drilling Technology
- Geothermal Energy
Chairman of the district group Hannover
Siemens Energy Global GmbH & Co. KG
Halliburton Company Germany GmbH