The DGMK Deutsche Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für Erdöl, Erdgas und Kohle e.V. (German Scientific Society for Oil, Gas and Coal) is a non-profit association in Hamburg with approx. 1,800 members, which supervises a network of experts from industry and research, and actively participates in the development of the petroleum industry. The DGMK offers a neutral platform for the scientific and technical exchange of experience between science and practice.
For our office in Hamburg we are looking for a qualified person as
Executive Director (m/f/d)
In close cooperation with the honorary board and the general meeting, they will implement measures for strategic development with regard to the future challenges of the energy and transport transformation and will manage and develop the association accordingly.
- Control and development of the association's activities against the background of technical, economic and legal requirements
- Representation of the association to the outside world and contact with members and institutions of the economy, science and authorities
- Support of various committees: Greenhouse Gas Reduction Research Committee as well as the departments of Petrochemistry and Carbon Conversion
- Organisation of events and conferences in cooperation with scientific and technical bodies
- Creation and implementation of a concept for the future of the DGMK in times of the energy turnaround
- Responsibility for the DGMK budget of almost EUR 4 million
- A completed university degree
- Several years of professional experience in research or industry
- Experience in managing employees
- Ability to present and communicate
- Ability to initiate strategic changes
- High commitment, flexibility, ability to work under pressure
We have awakened your interest in leading the DGMK e.V. into the future in a responsible, passionate, committed and joyful manner, and you bring the above-mentioned skills and experience with you?
Then your application to us is the right one. You can expect a varied and responsible job and a competent team.
Please send your detailed application with details of your salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Dominik Soyk will be happy to answer your questions by phone at +49 40 63900421.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, disability, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion/belief, age, sexual orientation and identity.