The DGMK Deutsche Wissenschaftliche Gesellschaft für nachhaltige Energieträger, Mobilität und Kohlenstoffkreläufe e.V. (German Scientific Society for Sustainable Energy Sources, Mobility and Carbon Cycles) is a non-profit association based in Hamburg, which supports a network of experts from industry and research and is actively involved in the development of the energy sector. The DGMK offers a neutral platform for the scientific and technical exchange of experience between science and practice.
In particular, the Technical Committee for Mineral and Fuel Standardization (FAM) based in the DGMK.
For the DGMK office in Hamburg, we are looking for a new successor to the current incumbent.
Head of the FAM Technical Committee for Mineral and Fuel Standardization (m/f/d) full-time
As Division 6 in the NA 062 Materials Testing Standards Committee (NMP) of DIN, the FAM is responsible for the creation and revision of standards in the mineral oil and fuel sector at national, European and international level in cooperation with experts from industry and science. The DGMK e.V. provides the personnel and organizational requirements by contract with DIN.
- Creating, reviewing and revising standards in the field of fuels and lubricants made from mineral oil and renewable raw materials in collaboration with experts from the industry
- Leading, moderating or participating in meetings of standardization committees at national (DIN), European (CEN) and international (ISO) level
- Communication with industry, ministries, authorities and associations
- Supervision of round robin tests as well as analytical and application-related evaluation of test methods
- Collaboration in DIN special projects, e.g. clusters Hydrogen
- A university degree in a technical or scientific field
- Several years of professional experience in the petroleum industry or related fields, especially in the technical and scientific field
- Excellent German language skills and very good written and spoken English skills
- Communication and cooperation skills as well as experience in committee work
- Sense of responsibility, flexibility, strong communication skills
- Goal-oriented, careful and structured way of working (independently)
Have we aroused your interest in managing the FAM office with passion, commitment and enthusiasm, and do you have the skills and experience mentioned above? Then you've come to the right place with your application. You can expect a varied and responsible job and a competent team.
Please send your informative application with details of your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to email@example.com.