The World Petroleum Congress, held every three years, attracts participants from 100 countries. Among them are 700 speakers, 500 CEOs, 400 exhibiting companies and many more. Next year, the 23rd World Petroleum Congress will take place in Houston, Texas from 6-10 December 2020.
You are invited to personally participate in the scientific programme and submit your abstract on one of the following topics:
- BLOCK 1 - Innovation in Upstream
- BLOCK 2 - Innovation in Downstream & Petrochemicals
- BLOCK 3 - Innovation in Natural Gas
- BLOCK 4 - Future Energy Landscape
- BLOCK 5 - Managing Energy Solutions