The German Scientific Society for Petroleum, Natural Gas and Coal (DGMK e.V.) is a non-profit association based in Hamburg, which oversees a network of experts from industry and research and actively participates in industry development in the energy sector, specifically in the topics of energy carriers and the carbon cycle. The DGMK provides a neutral platform for the scientific technical exchange of experience between science and practice.
We are looking for a new person to succeed the current holder of the position at the Hamburg office as of 1.8.2021.
part-time, for 20 hours a week.
- Independent processing of accounts receivable and accounts payable with SAGE
- Posting of banks and cash registers
- Monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Processing of payment transactions, SEPA direct debits
- Invoice verification and processing
- Implementation of the dunning process
- Support with the maintenance of the member portal
- General administrative activities
- Completed commercial training (e.g. as an accountant) or comparable qualification
- Several years of professional experience in financial accounting
- Good MS Office skills, especially MS Excel
- Sense of responsibility, flexibility, strong communication skills
- Good numerical understanding and analytical skills
- Goal-oriented, careful and structured way of working (independently)
- A varied environment with the opportunity for individual development (e.g. website maintenance, office management)
- A small friendly team, short decision-making processes
- Contemporary working time concept
- Attractive remuneration and the option of a company pension scheme
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations by 15.6.2021.
Dr. Gesa Netzeband